On October 31 (2104) I will be hosting a Sacred Site Empowerment in the South of France. The purpose of this empowerment is to promote wisdom, healing, abundance & further our understanding of love.
I know that not everyone can attend. I really wish you could be here and connect with this energy! It is such a fabulous healing & empowering experience. (Perhaps even life changing?)
Unfortunately, this does not translate well to a Skype event. If you want to be included in the gathering I can add your name and connect you into the Empowerment via long distance Reiki. I will connect you with us and the energy for a truly unforgettable night of healing.
So sit back, relax and let the energy connect with you and empower you from this most special place. You may notice a tingle or feel more "awake" after the gathering. Be prepared for things to start moving after this once in a lifetime event!
Reverse your place asap & leave the rest to spirit!
What if I choke?
You are a level 2 or a Reiki Master. You’ve read the books, practiced, learned the hand position, memorized all the symbols and even know the history of Japan. You now feel ready (almost) to begin treating people.
But what if you choke? What if the Reiki doesn’t work? What if you don’t know what to do or say?
This is a common worry. I think no matter what your situation or circumstances, everyone feels this from time to time. Its ok, that’s why we practice and we continue to learn and improve. No one knows “IT ALL” So relax.
I will share with you what I tell my phenomenal Reiki students; maybe it will help you too.
1. Before the session begins: Cleanse the treatment space, format your paperwork, gather any handouts and have your business cards ready. Being prepared will help you relax. A clean, tidy and organized room says you are serious about the treatment.
2. Deep breath. Now try to relax. This should be a relaxing experience for the client, so you need to calm down too. Just breathe and you will be fine.
3. Light some candles, incense or start some relaxing music.
4. When the client arrives: Discuss (if you haven’t already) what the client should expect and any fees you are charging. Agree on the length of time for the treatment.
5. Answer their questions on Reiki. Its ok if you don’t have all the answers or information, just be honest. After the session find out the information & get back with them via a follow up call or email.
6. Discuss what health issues trouble them and what they want to work on. Reiterate that we do not diagnose or prescribe.
7. Have the client fill out their contact information and sign a “Hold Harmless Agreement” (in the states.)
8. Have the client sit or lay on the table. Explain you are about to begin and they can talk or sleep. Whatever needs to happen will, some people have an emotional release during the session, this is a place of no judgment. Start the timer.
9. Take another deep breath, ground yourself with the earth, check into Reiki and make the power sign.
10. Clear your mind. Reiki is so brilliant in that we do not direct the energy. The energy goes where it is needed, just allow the energy to flow.
11. Begin the session, try to keep your mind clear and just allow the Reiki to flow. Give it some time to connect. If it seems like it is taking a bit too long to flow, then make the power symbol over the client.
12. Now relax and let it the Reiki energy flow. You will do great.
I can tell you it gets easier the more you practice.
Ms. Mercer has been a Certified Reiki Sensei (Teacher) since 2004. She owns the Serenity Reiki Clinic, and travels the world teaching, speaking and treating people with Reiki and multicultural healing modalities.
Thank you ALL for the overwhelming response to the FREE Spirit Guide Question/Reading received. I am working on your readings now. The website was overwhelmed by the response and some of you reported problems placing the order, if this happened you can email me at the above address or leave your info in the comments section.
Your readings will be emailed to you as a PDF as quickly as it is completed. I am doing the readings in the order they come in, so please be patience. If you want to learn more about the reading click here.
This offer will end midnight (my time) October 25, 2014. I can see from the response that a class on connecting with and understanding Spirit Guides should be next.
Thank you and Reiki Blessings!
Spreading Healing With Reiki Cash
SUPER FAST & EASY
Money is a very tricky thing; a single bill may pass through a 100 hands in a day’s time. Why not use this as a way to spread healing?
Clean the cash.
Use the Jacki-kiri Joka-ho method. If you are not familiar with this technique, use your favorite cord cutting practice.
Program the cash.
Intention is the key. Focus and think or say out loud, “I program this money to spread healing and do only good for all who touch it.”
Seal it with Reiki.
Activate the Reiki and make the power symbol over each bill.
Now go about your day. Pay for your coffee or water with the Reiki money, pay for lunch, your dry cleaning or whatever else that comes along. Give the Reiki empowered money to the homeless, charities or anyone you encounter. Pay your bills with the healing money, put it in birthday cards, etc. Use the Reiki money and start a wave of mindful healing.
I have been a Reiki Master Sensei for over 10 years. I am asked some really good questions from time to time. Click here to read some of the past questions.
Below are questions I received this week (October 12, 2014) about Reiki.
Q. I am a Reiki Master and sometime it feels like my Reiki doesn’t come on or I don’t feel anything when I try to Reiki someone. Can Reiki stop working?
A. Once you are attuned to Reiki it never leaves your body, but many things affect your relationship with Reiki. How often do you practice? Have you been drinking enough water? Dehydration is the number one cause for “lack of flow” so to speak. How in tune you are to your own body? How well you have been taking care of your body and how often you practice are all factors. You will never loose Reiki, but the energy will be stronger if you practice and take better care of yourself.
Q. How can you tell if someone just ate or if they are pregnant?
A. I can’t always tell, but sometimes the strain of digestion, of menstrual pain or the energy of a new life can be felt during a Reiki session. Anyone can learn to do this, it just takes practice.
Q. Why don’t you teach Reiki on line?
A. Because I feel that you need a Reiki attunement (at least the first few) in person. Not everyone feels this way and I am sure you can find good people to teach you on line or even from a DVD. If I am in your area contact me and we can arrange a class. I travel a good bit.
And this is the most common question this week as I travel around Europe treating new clients:
Q. I just finished my first session. That was amazing! How do you do that?
A. Thank you, but it wasn’t me, it was the REIKI.
Reiki is a truly amazing healing energy that is available to all of us.
I learned Reiki from a Reiki Master Teacher. I took classes at the San Antonio College in Texas (USA) over 10 years ago. I practice all the time, and continue to learn more about Reiki everyday. Anyone can learn to use this amazing healing energy and benefit from it.
If you have a question please feel free to email me or leave a comment.
Just a quick reminder you have until midnight today 10/14/14 to take advantage of the Mercury Retrograde reading deal for only $15 each or $25. for both. These two readings are the Spiritual Progress personal reading and Mercury Cleanse. They are designed to help you make the most of the Mercury retrograde cycle we are currently in. Each personal reported is emailed to you when completed for you to review and make the most of.
If you already purchased readings, thanks! I hope it was helpful. All of the comments I have received were very positive, and the readings seem to be "dead on". You may order another reading for your spouse or friends. But remember the deal ends at midnight tonight. If you have questions about these readings or the October Energy Scan/Block Removal Deal - please feel free to email. The USA telephone number to the clinic is not working, I'm still in France working.
Thank you all for your continued support of the Reiki Clinic. Its a pleasure to assist you on the road to healing.
The practice of forgiveness is our most important contribution to the healing of the world.
Reiki Master Teacher,
"Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity."
“To teach is to learn twice.”
“Because you are alive, everything is possible.” ― Thích Nhất Hạnh
"The purpose of a spiritual teacher is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think upon."
- Sarah Mercer
“Instructions for living a life.
Tell about it.”