Random Acts Of Kindness – A Mini Challenge
New! Let's Celebrate 2019 with Kindness!
Serenity is pleased to offer a mini (seven day) Random Acts of Kindness Challenge.
Let's work together to make the world a better place!
During the seven days of this challenge you will receive daily emails (some are links to videos) that will inspire you to connect with this lovely energy. We also have a closed FB group you can join so that we can further discuss this process and also meet up with like minded people.
This is a FREE challenge packed full of information and kindness!
Date: Jan 13-19, 2019
A random act of kindness can be a good deed, caring word, selfless act or small gift. Even a smile can brighten someone’s day. Take a look at some of the benefits of random acts of kindness.
Why Benefits Can You Expect?
- Encourage Gratitude - Doing something nice for someone else can make you feel grateful for your blessings. This is especially true when the recipient of your act is less fortunate than you or in a tough spot. When you realize you’re able to give even the smallest bit of yourself to someone else, it shines perspective on the abundance you have in your life.
- Lower Stress - Stepping out of ourselves in order to focus on someone else is another great way to gain renewed perspective. Plus, doing good just makes you feel better. It releases feel-good hormones and increases your happiness. Suddenly, your troubles may seem a bit less burdensome.
- Improved Mood - Numerous studies have shown a positive effect on mood when people engage in random acts of kindness. Your bound to feel better about life in general when you do good deeds. Improved mood, less anxiety and higher energy levels have all been linked to the performance of random acts of kindness.
- Less Pain - You might even feel physically better when you practice kindness. It’s been proven that endorphins are released in the brain after doing something for someone else. Endorphins are hormones produced in the brain and nervous system. They’re often referred to as natural painkillers for their pain reducing abilities.
- Better Relationships - When you do something nice for another person, they will naturally recall that act with fondness. Random acts of kindness promote good feelings among people and increase connections.
This is a free challenge, with nothing else to purchase, but you MUST sign up to receive the emails.
(c)2018-2019 Serenity Reiki Clinic