Is It Love? - Card Reading
Life happens - with this reading you can prepare for it.
Need some clarity in your love life? For a limited time we are proud to offer a "Love" themed reading to answer your questions on this topic.
This is an email reading. State your question, date of birth of people involved and within three days a typed pdf will be sent to your email address.
- How are past lovers holding you back?
- How you can connect with your soulmate
- What to expect next
- If this is a relationship to pursue.
- How you can make the most of your current relationship
You can choose from one of these questions or ask your own.
Most people are going through a pivotal time in their lives right now that will determined their course for the next few months. Use the power of the Tarot to make the most of this energy!
(c)2017-2023 Serenity Reiki Clinic
How you go about making decisions and choices/what drives you to make the choices you make.
You are in touch with your intuition and emotions, as well as logic and reason. You make use of these abilities for your own good during your quests of romance and seduction. You can manifest events, a person (in your life), or things with ease. You are both strong and loyal, but can be swayed by popular opinion. But that being said, you can also be one who is prone to wild ideas and flights of fancy. Your wild imagination puts a bit of a spark in any relationship your involved in, and you always seems to be in a relationship of some kind because you are a born romantic - and a hopeless flirt. Beneath your calm exterior you are a man of intense passion, though you rarely divert this passion towards reaching your goals or making your dreams come true. Yours is an idealistic view of life that is scorned by the active and despised by the realist. Inversely, you have no tolerance for people who cannot believe in their dreams.
The burdens you carry or the burdens you have carried.
1. On your shoulders are a fear of evil, this fear acts like a cancer that devours you from within. A fear that everything will turn upside-down. In the past you have allowed others to bind you and control your life. You felt as if your life was out of control and lost hope. You allowed your creative powers to be corrupted and turned against yourself. But through all of this you are not a victim of anyone but yourself. Your trust and thirst for love and understanding has placed you in positions where others have taken advantage of you. But you have survived all this and become stronger for the experience.
2. With these powers you holds influence over all - theory and practice, logic and emotion, thought and action. Almost everything from infinity and beyond is within your grasp including limitless power; the snake eating its tail and the lemniscate (horizontal figure-eight) being chief among these. This limitless power comes from sources outside your body, yet under your control. And as long as you stay focused and remember that this power is yours to command, even if you lose all of your worldly power and skill you can never truly be called powerless. For your Will is a power that, while it can be subdued, it can never be destroyed. You have the power to accomplish great things and achieve your hearts desires.
Coming into your own personal power.
When this card's energy enters your life, you will find the ability to make your dreams into reality, to achieve your highest ambitions. Now is the time to understand how we create our own reality every second of our lives. It is also time to learn how we can use that to our advantage. Boldness and daring are unlimited when this energy is under your control, so go into the world and show your power to everyone. You now have the union you have always dreamed of and now you can finally come into your own. Your hearts desires are being filled, all you need to do is ask.
Personal power is another theme of this card. This is a reminder that we are always in control of our lives, and though we may be surprised by events from time to time, the reins remain in our hands waiting for us to use them. This is why it's important to plan ahead, and know where you are headed before set off on your journey. There is no place for uncertainty and hesitation, but fortunately, this card gives you the energy to rid yourself of those. You deserve to be the creator and the ruler of your life. Allow your inner power to show itself - you'll be surprised by what you accomplish, your hearts desires are being presented to you even now.
What Crosses the Heart - What you’ve had to face/what challenges you’re going through.
You have been going through a time of “anything could happen”. The challenge has been to harness the energy and create positive events and not give into fear. The wheel turns as cycles end and new ones begin. You are in the beginning of a new, prosperous cycle, just do not give into fear.
What supports you and keeps you moving forward:
Your quest for spiritual enlightenment has kept you going. You have made many hard choices in your recent past, including giving up your friends and your freedom, respectively, to seek wisdom. The sacrifice comes from the heart, but the wisdom earned fills the void that is created. Even as you pass from one situation (cycle) to another, your thirst for spiritual fulfillment will lead you onward.
What you are capable of (2 cards):
1. You are capable of swift and decisive action, in the form of a sudden release of energy. This burst of power clears away confusion and negativity, opening up lines of communication and starting events in motion. Its like the wind of a hurricane, that throws everything out of its path. Obstacles will be swept our of your path and you will be free to advance as fast as you like. Beware, though, of becoming too hasty and impetuous. Action can be quick and still well-thought, but it cannot be hasty if it is to have an effect on the world.
So take things in stride, but hold nothing back. If there have been major obstacles in your way, you now have the power to get rid of them - either by the new energy within you or by the communication skills that this card gives you. So go looking for stubborn problems and see just how many you can solve now.
2. It is a suggestion to think carefully about how you use the vast stores of spiritual wisdom you possess. Even you do not realize you have access to all keys at this time. Perhaps you should use you intuition to guide you - but also encourage a moderate approach to intuition and wisdom. The heart may see farther, but sometimes you will have to look at things with your eyes. You are capable of great spiritual power, but you must learn to trust yourself.
Desires and wishes:
This card should be taken as a sign to be vigilant in everyday life. Be on guard against temptation, and before taking any offers be aware of all the potential ramifications. Keep a close eye on your dreams so that they do not get too farfetched and fantastic. When faced with many choices, all of which seem equally attractive, turn to your intuition for guidance. If you still don't know which to take, it might be safer to not take any of them at all! Better to leave the gems than plunge one's hand into a cup full of snakes. If your ethics are questioned, do not go against them, but stand true to your beliefs. Keep your feet on the ground, and your head out of the clouds.
The path you are going down:
1.Times of material security and happiness. It also often marks a time of financial gain, either earned through work or simply acquired from another source, such as inheritance. It is a card of earthly power, but with no accompanying emotional or spiritual gain. This is where it's meaning starts to take a more negative turn. Be careful that you do not become miserly or greedy as your situation changes.
2. This is not a sign of existing hardship, but a warning so you may change your course in time. But often you will be too late, and the saddening event will happen despite your best efforts. This can be a broken relationship, a divorce, or the loss of a friend or parent. No matter what the event or its reasons for happening, the effect is the same. The pain fills your mind and can be numbing. It is important to remember that even though things have changed, yet something still remains. Not all is lost. To some it would seem that there is no way out of this situation, but the Tarot always shows problems on one hand and solutions on the other. In persistence of vision lies the key to overcoming the sadness. You will get through this.
This is basically outside influences on your life & How these influences effected you in the past:
You are constantly fascinated with matters of the mind. You are wise, mature and mentally developed. You may not realize your full power at the moment, but still you know how to use what power you have discovered to the best of your ability. There is a part of yourself that needs to be awakened for you to come fully into your own. Outside influences are challenging you to expand your mind and look at things in new ways that you hadn't thought of before. You have abilities and assets that will allow you to move forward rapidly.
Current situations are pushing you to expand your mind, learn how to do new things and have fun doing them. Seek out the truth, regardless of the consequences; try to become more flexible and trust in yourself. You already have the knowledge you seek.
Please note that the future can always change. Every decision we make, every choice we are given & every thought we have can affect our future. This should be used as a guide to help you better understand your current situation and make more informed choices.
*This should not be taken as medical or legal advice. You are soley responsible for what you do with this information.
(c) 2015 Serenity Reiki Clinic