Happy Spring and 20 Random Facts
Today's post is a bit different... I'm taking a break from how-to's and offers to write something fun today. We have added quite a few new faces here (Welcome!) I'm glad you are here! But I must confess I am sorta TERRIBLE at sharing personal info with you all. I guess I'm just always focused on YOU. (What is my audience needing? What are they struggling with? What can I send them that's helpful?)
But to be of service to you, I need to know you. So, I realize that means I need to let you in and know me too.
So let's do this!
Here are 20 random facts about me that have nothing to do with my business, books, or events. If you could care less about this, please skip this email, and I will see you next time with a cool offer on my latest course, k? If you are still here, I hope you will reply and tell me about yourself and if we have anything in common.
1. I'm 5'9 and have been since I was 12 years old. And no, I didn't play basketball, lol
2. I was born on the 13th of August and have had quite a few Friday the 13th birthdays. (They all rocked)
3. I don't really collect anything anymore, except I love plants and books. I never met either that I didn't like.
4. I was born in rural south-central Texas, but feel more at home in Europe.
5. I started my first business when I was nine, and when I turned twelve, I started working part-time in a shop.
6. My father was a rancher, and I grew up with horses, cows, and chickens. We lived in "town," but he had multiple farm properties, so something always needed tending.
7. I became a vegetarian when I was 18 and am now a plant-based vegan.
8. I love to learn and read every day.
9. I have a thing for travel and love to explore new places.
10. I like my coffee super-hot (like one iota cooler than scalding ), with a splash of almond milk.
11. I was a widow. I lost my husband in an accident when we were in our early thirties.
12. I *always* feel awkward sharing #11 because it feels so deeply personal and often makes others sad/uncomfortable. But I have healed, and enjoy my life.
13. I'm not religious, but rather spiritual, and love the quote: "Religion is for people afraid to go to Hell, and spirituality is for people that have been there." (See #11)
14. I am ambidextrous and considered a balanced personality or "balanced brain" as I am equally analytical and creative.
15. I like to donate to children's literacy programs. (Let's get more important books in the hands of kids!)
16. I also support food banks as often as I can. No one should ever be hungry in this day and age.
17. The second I could, I moved to the city. (Austin, Texas.)
18. I love to cook, but don't consider myself a "foodie". I tackle new recipes like a science project and always try to make healthy and satisfying food.
19. I love creating. I write, paint, draw, craft, and create something most days as a form of self-care.
20. I don't often watch tv, but when I do, I watch standup specials or drama-free comedies because I love to laugh.
So now you know a little bit more about me. Leave a comment and tell me what we have in common!
We are about to welcome Spring in the northern hemisphere!
The Spring Equinox marks a time of powerful new beginnings and empowered action. This year on March 20 at 5:24 P.M. EDT we mark the point when the sun sits directly over the Earth's equator as it heads northward. Both hemispheres share the sun's rays equally at the equinox, and night and day are roughly the same lengths.
During this time we are inspired with new ideas & dreams for our life. This fresh energy has the power to refresh and inspire us. We are ready to embrace this new beginning and set a new course for our lives.
It's the perfect opportunity to tap into the energy and focus on self-healing and empowerment. Today I'd like to share some simple tips you can use to tap into this powerful energy for maximum results.
Wishing you a joyful and empowering spring season.
PS: Remember, I'm offering a special Spring Equinox package to help you on your journey toward self-healing. Also, don't forget to sign up for the Amsterdam VIP day to deepen your spiritual practice.
To learn more about the Reiki Clinic: https://sleek.bio/serenityreikiclinic
March Moves On
It's another brand-new week!
Use the energy this week to embrace your needs. What have you been neglecting or ignoring? Time to take stock and tend to what's not working or needs attention. You may need to go outside your comfort zone to find solutions, but the results will be worth the slight discomfort.
Later in the week:
Embrace the freedom to create and be productive.
Have a great week!
More Than Grateful ~
I hope you are enjoying your summer. It's pretty intense at the Reiki Clinic. Lots of new faces and the energy is really flowing. I'm taking off for my birthday this weekend and I have been reflecting on life. I have so much to be grateful for and I want to express my gratitude. I opened the clinic 18 years ago and never in my wildest dreams to did I expect it to turn into such an amazing "job". (The word "Job" seems so inadequate.) I have met so many wonderful people, seen so many miracles and done some much needed personal healing. This included growing as a person and stepping way, way out of my comfort zone. I still can't believe its been 18 years or that I have two best sellers, a writing contract and a calendar full of international healing clients. I am honored that you trusted me and allowed me to walk this path with you.
Sarah Thomas, RRMS
Owner of Serenity Reiki Clinic
May 2021 Jupiter in Pisces
Energy Medicine For Beginners
I'm so excited to share this with you!
After so many months of hard work, it's here!
Energy Medicine for Beginners will be available at all booksellers soon, but you can preorder on Amazon today!
I would appreciate your support with the book if you are interested in Energy Medicine or personal wellness. Tell your friends, share on social media and let people know there are wellness options out there. You don't have to suffer or just "live with" pain.
Thank you for your support and Reiki blessings,
Happy Full Moon!
The practice of forgiveness is our most important contribution to the healing of the world.
Reiki Master Teacher,
"Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity."
“To teach is to learn twice.”
“Because you are alive, everything is possible.” ― Thích Nhất Hạnh
"The purpose of a spiritual teacher is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think upon."
- Sarah Mercer
“Instructions for living a life.
Tell about it.”