Long Distance Reiki Healing Session
Can't make it into the reiki clinic or catch up with Sarah in person?
You may now book a long distance session on line, in the comfort of your home or set one up for after your surgery,
Choose your time. If you would like a specific issue address, please leave it in the comments section on the invoice. You will receive an email telling you when the session was completed and instructions for making the most of this divine service.
Who is this for?
- Long distance reiki is often used by people who suffer from chronic pain
- Cancer patients
- People going through the grieving process
- Anyone about to have surgery
- Right after surgery to speed up the healing process
- To off set the side affects of chemo
- By people that need help slowing or calming their minds
- Empaths wanting to ground and release other peoples energy
- Anyone going through a tough breakup
- People who want to sleep better
- Anyone who suffers from anxiety or stress
- Individuals experiencing ascension symptoms
- Anyone wanting to feel more relaxed and better rested
What it is:
Just as Sarah does not have to touch you during a Reiki session, she also doesn't have to be in the room with you. Distance is not an issue with long distance Reiki. You can be anywhere in the world and still benefit from this gentle, healing energy.
Long distance reiki will not interfere with your current medication, is non habit forming and the only side affect is happiness. Why not try a session today?
A note from Sarah:
It is advised to have a reiki session 2-3 days before surgery or a major medical procedure. Then again after the procedure to speed up the healing process. It has been our experience that having Reiki during a procedure could interfere with the anesthesia or pain blocking medications.
(c)2017-2019 Serenity Reiki Clinic